While choosing the routers for the home purpose, most users go for the speed and security purpose. They want their device to be safe and secured from the neighbors or visitors. At the same time, they also want to utilize this networking device for the entertainment purpose like watching Ultra HD movies in their 4k supporting Televisions, catch the live streaming on Youtube, play online games with the friends etc. They can compromise with the security portion of these routers but they can’t compromise with the speed of these routers. The speed of these devices can also be maintained by tplinkwi-fi.net which acts as a source for the users to interact with the attributes of these devices.
Who doesn’t want to fulfill his every satisfaction, while buying any device? Our generation has its vast variety of needs which they want to fulfill with a single device. Implying their major concern on this thing, experts of Tp-link has evolved their router for being adapted with the various features. They have embedded their device with multiple band technology to enhance the coverage area of their device to even provide the performance in every corner of your large sized home. Every model of tp-link router comes with the minimum 2 years warranty which itself justifies the reliability of these products. The device is compatible to transfer any amount of data with their gigabit ports. A number of these ports differs in every model of this router. Enhanced models carry more gigabit ports to give the convenience to transfer a large amount of data through these devices. Devices come with the latest multi-input, multi-output technology which works along with the beamforming technology to deliver the equivalent distribution of speed to every speed at the same time with a high range of Wi-Fi signals.
Tplinkwifi.net setup and configuration process
These devices have their vital resources through which they can not only control but also can be located from anywhere around the world. These devices are connected with the tplinkwi-fi.net link which allows the users to interact with these devices and to maintain the functionality of these devices. It is not that hard to remember that Tp-link is the only one who invented the first multi-band router across the world, considered as one of the powerful networking technology.
Let’s have a look at the various recent models of the Tp-link routers
Tp-Link ARCHER C3200 ARCHER C3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Router
This tri-band router comes with the unique characteristics and the features. The router carries three frequency bands, two of which is of 5GHz frequency bands and one of which is 2.4GHz which these bands are enough to provide the internet speed around 1700 Mbps of speed. Archer C3200 uses four-gigabit ports to provide you with an exquisite quality of feature to transfer a high amount of data into every device. The router comes with two USB ports one of 2.0 and one of 3.0. Wireless frequency bands work along with the antennas to deliver the Wi-Fi speed up to 3200 Mbps speed. Smart Connect feature within this Device helps Tp-Link router to assign the best channel to your Network for its utmost performance. 1GHz of dual-core processor works along with the 3 coprocessors to deliver all the Wi-Fi signals without any interruption. Six high-performance antennas ensure to maintain the stability to even far route destinations
Tp-Link ARCHER AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router
The Archer C5400 comes with the 2-year warranty of this product signifying the reliability over this product. AC5400 comes with three frequency bands in which one is of 2.4 GHz delivers the speed up to 1000 Mbps and two of 5GHz which combined provides the speed up of 5400 Mbps speed.
The router is supported by the smart Connect feature which ensures the router to connect with the best channel of the server. Excellent wi-fi performance with the help of multi-user MIMO technology supports every device with its extravagant signals. The router is embedded with 1.4GHz of dual-core processor along with the three coprocessors which is capable of controlling heavy traffic within your router. Thanks to the 8 antennas covering a wide range of speed which works with Beamforming technology to give the focused Wi-Fi signals to every device. Ensure that your children do not access any illegal or adult website from the server with the parental control feature. The feature helps in blocking any number of the website whether its any kind of social platform or web application program. Using Tether App of this device you can interact with its features and all tools which are embedded within the device. Advanced security option which keeps your data safe and sound.
TP-Link AD7200 Wireless Wi-Fi Tri-Band Gigabit Router
Tp-Link Talon AD7200 was the first multiband, tp link has introduced which works with the three distinct Wi-Fi bands to deliver the speed up to 7200 Mbps of speed. Wireless AC works along with the MU-MIMO technology to ensure the excellent speed to every connected device. The device is integrated with 2.4GHz and 5GHz of bands to deliver an excellent performance. Uses 3.0 and 2.0 of USB ports to transfer files, music, videos, photos, and movies to any other device attached to your system. Four-gigabit Ethernet ports use the wired connection to get the full lightning speed to every device connected to your system. The tether App of this router enables the user to easily managed and track the working of his device from anywhere. The Guest access feature within the device allows the user to keep track of every visitor connected to your network.
TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
It supports 802
- TP-LINK Global Star has won many price and performance awards
- It supports 802.11ac of standard, the next generation of Wi-fi signals
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections for 1.75Gbps of the total bandwidth
- 3 x 5dBi external antennas and three internal antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability.
- Dual USB ports and Gigabit ports
- Easily share the printer locally and files and media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
- Guest access provides secure Wi-fi access for all the guests sharing your home network.
Tp-link firmware update
Every router or any networking device requires a software which acts as the interface between the user and that particular device in which software is embedded. The router firmware is a pre-installed program within your device that manages the networking and routing protocols within your device. The security mechanism within the device is also managed by this software. It is installed on the read-only memory of the device. (ROM). The software cannot be removed from the device. It can be updated within the device but it cannot be eliminated from it. This software within the device is also utilized for enhancing the speed performance of the routers.
Requirements to update the firmware of the routers
- The up-to-date firmware within the router enhances the router performance by fixing the bugs within your router.
- The updated firmware removes the malicious threats from your router which allows the huge amount of Wi-Fi signals to be transmitted within your device.
- The latest firmware smoothens the transfer of data within your device which also ensures equal distribution of speed to every connected device.
- The new firmware within your device refreshes your device which in turn escalates the transmission of Wi-Fi signals within your device.
How to update the firmware within your tp link router?
Updating the firmware in your Tp-link router is a prominent method to enhance the performance of your device. Before updating the firmware within your Tp-link router, first, download the latest firmware by using the hardware version of the router. Note down the hardware version of your router somewhere. Keep the downloaded file within your system somewhere safe and sound.
Here are some steps to perform the firmware update in your Tp-link router after performing the above steps.
- Open a browser with www.tplinkwi-fi.net on the Internet browser. You can also use 192.168.1.1 on the place of the mentioned link go to the web interface of the browser.
- Login to the Tp-link router login page.
- Fill up the login credentials.
- Go to System Tools and go to Firmware Upgrade, click on Choose File to find the downloaded file and open it.
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen asking you about upgrading the firmware within your router. The device will automatically reboot after the upgrade of the firmware has been finished.
- Do not interrupt the process while it is installing the firmware within your device.
- Click on Status. Check on the firmware has been upgraded or not.
How to connect your TP-Link Kasa account to your Amazon Alexa account?
Before we start:
- Ensure that you have set up Kasa and created your TP-Link Kasa account.
Set up of Kasa is quite easy. You just have to open the Kasa app and create your free account. Followed by adding your smart home products as you install them. Each smart home product can be given a unique name to make it easier for you and for Alexa to mark a difference amongst them. Once you have added your smart home products‚ it is easier to control them individually or in groups through Kasa and also enabling voice control with Amazon Alexa which takes only few extra taps.
- You also need to ensure that Remote Control is enabled on your Kasa APP.
For this, you will have to open the Kasa App and sign into your account. Connect all your smart home devices to home network and ensure all your devices are working through Remote Control.
Steps to follow to Connect Kasa device to Amazon Alexa:
- Open the Amazon Alexa App on your device and go to tap on the "Home" icon located on the bottom right corner. Click on the "+" icon that is on the upper right corner and select "Add Device".
- Under Add device, Select "Kasa Smart" and then, tap on "Continue" to proceed.
- Click on "ENABLE TO USE" and TP link Kasa sign in page displays where you have to type in your Kasa account email and password and then click "Authorize".
- After you have authorized successfully, the Kasa App will show a reminder to let you know that "TP-LINK Kasa has been successfully linked".
- Tap "Done" to proceed further.
- "DISCOVER DEVICES" screen appears, you need to select Discover Devices or you can even use voice command "Alexa, discover devices". Alexa will then scan and display you the number of devices bound to your Kasa account.
- Hence, you have now completed the setup process and you can select the device types now and view which devices are discovered by Alexa.
All the discovered Kasa smart devices can hence be controlled through your Alexa device. You are then requested to test if Alexa works normally with voice commands.
- Type “Kasa” in the search bar and enter, tap on “TP-LINK Kasa”.
- Tap “ENABLE” which requires account to be linked, therefore, enter your Kasa Account login details and tap “Authorize”.
- Tap “X” on the top to close the window to discover the devices which you can now control with Alexa.
- Tap “DISCOVER DEVICES” so that they can be used with Alexa or you can instead use voice command “Alexa, discover devices” or tap “Add Device” on the main page.
- Wait to let the Device Discovery to complete.
The setup process is completed finally and all your discovered devices can be controlled through your Alexa device now. You need to test if it works normally with your voice commands. For example, if a bulb is named “small Bulb” on Kasa, you can say “Alexa, turn on the small Bulb” and check if Alexa powers on this particular bulb.
Note: whenever you change the name of your smart device, you will have to discover this device again to let the name be updated.
- If Alexa fails to discover devices, how can you solve the issue?
- Try rebooting the smart device and then re-discover on Alexa.
- Cross check if Kasa App can control the device remotely or not. If it is unable to do so, check your internet access and remote control settings.
- Why is the device’s status being shown “Offline” on Alexa?
- There could be a possibility that the Wireless connection could have been lost. Therefore, try to reboot the device and re-discover it on Alexa.
- Ensure that there is an Internet access on your router.
- Check whether the remote control function is turned off or on.
- There could also be an issue with the cloud server.